Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Pretend I'm Okay

I've been asked so many times i've lost count why do I smile???

It's simple really. I smile because if I smile then no one will ever ask me what is wrong.

I laugh and i smile and i cry because these are things you are supposed to do but i can't really feel it most of the time.

I have never been one to talk about how i feel or even tried to understand what i was feeling.

I kind of just carried on. I don't want people to feel bad for me or to dote on me if its not worth sharing.

I don't really trust people with how i feel or who i really am because they will most likely throw it back in my face or die or leave me. So I keep smiling and faking it because its all that can really get me through the day until I can get home and wash myself away in the comfort of a shower and run under the midnight moon where I feel free only to start it over again the very next day.

No comments: